I am very happy, I am able to blog the Skin Fair 2013 this year. Some amazing designers and some I’ve never heard of are participating in this fair. One of the designers that I truly love is Aikea Rieko, the owner of The Plastik.
There is a lot included in the skin packs, the phase “You get bang for your buck” really does apply when you purchase her skins.
[Eyes worn in all photos: The Plastik-Haunt Collection-Sickness ; Included in the Skin Package]
Included in skin packages:
- 8 Eyebrow Shapers
- 4 Skins: Basic, Cover-up, Lolas Blend, and Toned Down.
- Body freckles, Body Freckles heavy and Light.
- Face Freckles, Face Freckles heavy and light.
- Darker lips makeup
- Lighter lips makeup
- Lip stripe makeup
- Smudgy shadow makeup
- 18 facial tattoos; tintable.
- Mesh/Prim Boobs applier for all four skins.
- 5 eyes: Two are prim and the rest are mesh.
- Bag o’Makeups and junk.
The only thing that is not included in the packages are shapes, you basically have a full avatar! Now on for the eyes. In my opinion The Plastik produces some very unique eyes and some of my favorites to wear!
- Reiia, mesh and prim eyes. Facial Tattoo: Juna
- Jali, mesh and prim eyes. Facial Tattoo: Jaya.
- Nebula, mesh and prim eyes. Facial Tattoo: Bomb
- Hirdian, mesh and prim eyes. Facial Tattoo: Capri
The Skin fair opens up Friday two full sims full of new and well known designers. So be on the look out for the landmarks!!